Privacy & policy
Privacy & policy
When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Anadaleel’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the sites.
What type of personal information do we collect
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites. The most common types of information we collect are things like: usernames, member names, email addresses, other contact details, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, support queries, forum comments and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
We may collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Anadaleel sites or through other people when you use services associated with the Anadaleel sites.
When you provide personal information to us via the website you’re consenting to us collecting and using that information in line with this policy and the user terms. You are likely to provide personal information when you complete membership registration and buy, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services and you may not be able to carry out transactions or access the full range of features available through our website.
When may we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose personal information to people like:
- Subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we may use personal information
- Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc)
- Regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations
- A purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase
- Other people where we are authorized or required by law to do so.
How do we store your personal information?
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location. Personal information that we store is subject to security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
How can you access your personal information
You can access some of the information that we collect about you by logging in to your account on Anadaleel website. You also have the right to make a request to access other information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that information.
Cookies and web analytics
Cookies do not include your personal information. It is some information to exchange data between our server and your browser to give you best experience when using Anadaleel website.
Cookies contain information below:
- your IP or proxy server IP
- basic domain information
- your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection
- the date and time of your visit to the website
- the length of your session
- the pages which you have accessed
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the size of the file you look at
- the website which referred you to Anadaleel website.
- the operating system which your computer uses.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
How can you contact us
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, you have any concerns about how we have been managing your personal information, please contact us via email at [email protected]
applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify
you of the following:
personally identifiable information is collected from you through the
website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the
information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect
information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct
contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to
respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share
your information with any third party outside of our organization,
other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Unless you ask us not to, we may
contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new
2. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future
contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by
contacting us via the email address or phone number on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your
information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your
information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive
information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted
and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking
for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for
“https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect
sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your
information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a
specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted
access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in
which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure